Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Hi-speed Internet access. This describes what we have and how to use them.
Westgate Public Library has:
- Three public access computers
- Microsoft Office Suite software is loaded on the computers
- If there is a waiting list, thirty minutes is allowed on the computer.
- Homework is placed above games time on the waiting list
- Let the staff know if you would like to use the computer
- Children under the age of 17 must have parental permission to use the Internet.